Make a complaint

We are committed to providing the best possible standard of service. Most concerns or problems can be resolved informally by contacting the department in question. If you are still unhappy, a formal complaint can be made.

You can make your complaint:

  • By emailing [email protected]
  • By calling the branch on 0161 7945 000
  • In person at our branch 261-263 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EN
  • By writing to The Complaints Manager, Goodwin Fish, 261-263 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EW.

Acknowledgement & Response

We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of it being received and you should receive a response within 15 working days.

2 stages of the complaints procedure

Stage 1: We aim to address your complaint at this first point of contact If it is not possible to resolve your complaint at stage 1 your complaint will be progressed to the next stage.

Stage 2: Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and directed to the relevant Director to investigate. You should receive the response of this investigation within 15 working days.

Not happy with the response?

If you are not satisfied with Goodwin Fish’s response the The Property Ombudsman may be able to help. You can complain to The Property Ombudsman at any time but your complaint is not likely to be considered if you have not been through our complaints procedure. The Property Ombudsman Address is as follows: The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, SP1 2BD